BRON is looking for an experienced Production Planner/Scheduler to join our team!
Ideal Candidate Responsibilities:
- Assist with planning and scheduling production by preparing drawings with routing information to be sent to the shop floor.
- Create work orders based on engineering build sheets using Visual Manufacturing
- Issue orders to shop floor for parts orders, routing drawings for shop production, and ensuring products are completed and shipped by the due date provided.
- Maintain BOM's and ensure that Engineering Masters are current according to the drawings.
- Be responsible for reviewing production schedules and adjusting for customer's requirement changes.
- Set-up short term and long-term production plans and schedules according to customer orders and deadlines.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Has 1-2 years’ experience as a production planner/scheduler.
- Must have experience with an MRP Software, specifically Visual Manufacturing
- Has experience working in the equipment, manufacturing environment, with a focus on agricultural and construction machinery and attachments.
- Has experience with purchasing with be an asset.
What BRON Offers You:
- On-site Offices with modern interior and appliances
- Career advancement opportunities within BRON
- On-site parking
- Employee Assistance Program, Go E-Visit, and more.
- 40-hour week + overtime
- 90-day probation period
- Paid vacation time
- Benefits include dental, medical, vision, life insurance, and more.
- Safety shoe allowance
- Attend Tradeshows, company events such as BBQs, free lunches, BRON family get-togethers, and more.