BRON is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer / Technologist to join our team!
This individual would support the manufacturing side with processes, methods, equipment, productivity, and the overall development. This position assists in processing engineering change requests to provide continuous improvement and leading and/or participating in the continuous improvement projects to implement material, labour, and cost savings. You’ll also work with the fabrication and purchasing departments to design fixtures and order materials.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering / Technology.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a fabrication and assembly environment.
- Has experience working with heavy equipment or similar.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes (welding and machining is an asset).
- Proficiency with SolidWorks.
- Tool and fixture design.
- Capable of reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerances.
- Lean Manufacturing experience is an asset.
What BRON Offers You:
- On-site Offices with modern interior and appliances
- Career advancement opportunities within BRON
- On-site parking
- Employee Assistance Program, Go E-Visit, and more.
- 40-hour week + overtime
- 90-day probation period
- Paid vacation time
- Benefits including dental, medical, vision, life insurance, and more.
- Safety show allowance
- Attend Tradeshows, company events such as BBQs, free lunches, BRON family get-togethers, and more.