BRON is looking for a Heavy Equipment Service Technician to join our team!
We at BRON are dedicated to producing the above standard, quality heavy equipment and attachments for the agricultural and construction industries around the world!
BRON is known for custom designed Static Plow, Vibratory Plows, Agricultural Drainage Plows, Chutes, Trenchers, Rippers, Utility Plows, Cable Extractor, Add-on Plows, and more.
BRON is a family-owned company. We are a unique hybrid, of manufacturer, and distributor. Our employees and dealers take pride in providing an innovative customer experience. Our BRON factory-trained technicians, service, and parts professionals are individuals with the right training, and high-level working knowledge, to take care of any BRON product.
The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention, and increases profitability.
The ideal candidate:
- Carries a DZ license but not required. Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Has or is eligible to possess a valid passport, bondable and willing to travel.
- Possesses knowledge of hydraulics and electrical systems
- Has experience diagnosing and troubleshooting heavy equipment/agriculture equipment.
- Is computer literate and capable of using Windows operating systems, corresponding by email, retrieving drawings, and completing service and expense reports in a timely fashion.
- Is a professional with great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to positively project the company and department.
- Fabricating skills would be an asset.
- Certified A/C technician would be an asset.
- The company is willing to train.
What BRON Offers You:
- On-site Offices with modern interior and appliances
- Career advancement opportunities within BRON
- On-site parking
- Employee Assistance Program, Go E-Visit, and more.
- 40-hour week + overtime
- 90-day probation period
- Paid vacation time
- Benefits include dental, medical, vision, life insurance, and more.
- Safety show allowance
- Attend Tradeshows, company events such as BBQs, free lunches, BRON family get-togethers, and more.